The Food Network has scrubbed its latest season of reality series Worst Cooks In America after its champion has been arrested for a child’s murder. Ariel Robinson, age 29, was charged Tuesday along with her husband Jerry Robinson in the death of a 3-year-old girl in South Carolina. They face counts of homicide by child abuse in the death of their adopted daughter. On Jan. 14, police found an unresponsive child at the couple’s home in Simpsonville, South Carolina, television station WHNS reported. The girl died as a result of several blunt force injuries, a medical examination revealed. She was identified as Victoria Smith, according to the Greenville station. Ariel Robinson won $25,000 in the latest edition of Worst Cooks in America, a competition between people with admittedly poor cooking skills. They go through a boot camp under celebrity chef supervision in the competition. The Food Network has scrubbed all content related to the Season 20 show. The competition was filmed in February 2020 and aired last year. The Food Network has yet to comment on the Robinson incident. The content is not available on the Food Network’s Discovery+, Hulu or YouTube page but episode summaries are still available on the official… Read full this story
- Revealed - the Harley Street doctors charging for cannabis treatments: They're consultants with years of experience convinced cannabis can benefit the sick where other treatments have failed. So are they pioneering... or is this science gone to pot?
- BBC and Police Play Down Telford Child Rape Scandal, Slam ‘Unhelpful Headlines’
- America's deadliest serial killer was caught, charged and tried - but continued to murder
- Smug, privileged, right on — I’m afraid that Nigella Lawson cooks, eats, repeats on me
- 100 burning questions about 2020 NFL season with kickoff just months away
- List Of Restaurants Ready To Step In To Cook Your Thanksgiving Meal This Year
- Most Popular Dog Breeds in America in 2020
- Chris Rock Q&A: His Childhood Inspiration For ‘Fargo’, Loneliness During Covid And The “Supreme Court Of Science” That America Needs Now
- 20 best travel discoveries of 2020
- Discovery+ streaming service to launch in January, starts at $4.99 per month
Food Network Pulls ‘Worst Cooks In America’ Season 20 After Champion Charged With Child Murder have 348 words, post on deadline.com at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.