Euphoria’s Hunter Schafer recently gave fans an intimate look at her character Jules during a special episode of the hit teen drama show on Friday. And on Monday the 22-year-old actress was seen jaunting around the city on her native east coast as she showcased her runway figure in an all black outfit in NYC. Making her way around Soho on a quick coffee run, the HBO starlette was seen posing for some photos with fans as she showed them some love. Euphoric: Euphoria star Hunter Schafer, 22, was seen making her way around Soho in an edgy all black outfit while grabbing coffee as she posed for some photos with fans For her day of errands Schafer flashed her edgy style in a pair of chunky platform sneaker-type boots that accentuated her slim legs. She dressed down the statement shoes with a pair of black cuffed jeans and a fur trimmed faux-leather jacket that she layered with a hoodie. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus enjoy a romantic stroll while… Bradley Cooper bundles up with his daughter Lea De Seine as… Hilary Duff lets two-year-old daughter Banks do her makeup… Katie Holmes rocks a red… Read full this story
- Hilary Duff opts for casual chic in baggy jumper as she steps out for a coffee run with fiancé Matthew Koma and their daughter Banks, 13 months
- Natalie Portman tells LA Women's March she experienced 'sexual terrorism' at 13 after starring in her first film when a fan sent her a 'rape fantasy' and critics 'talked about my budding breasts'
- The Controversial Crime-Fighting Program That Changed Big-City Policing Forever
- Millie Bobby Brown, 15, dons floral dress to attend Stranger Things screening in NYC while co-star Natalia Dyer, 22, rocks a preppy look
- Bellamy Young cuts a chic look in black as she joins Prodigal Son co-stars at SAG-AFTRA Foundation conversation in NYC
- Kaley Cuoco leads her Big Bang Theory co-stars during handprint ceremony in Hollywood... after wrapping 12-year series
- Olivia Wilde goes retro chic in black as Karlie Kloss puts on a leggy display in satin at Berggruen Prize Gala in NYC
- 'Who wants to run around in costumes from 20 years ago?': Elizabeth Hurley admits she's hesitant on starring in potential Austin Powers revival
- Annette Bening, 60, looks effortlessly chic as she grabs Memorial Day dinner with daughters Isabel and Ella
- Carey Mulligan looks chic in black midi dress and statement jewels as she celebrates Bvlgari's exhibition opening in Rome
Euphoria star Hunter Schafer is city chic in all black as she poses with fans during a coffee run in New York City have 400 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.