The current season of Bigg Boss 14 is ranking high when it comes to entertainment and interesting twists and turns. However, it has witnessed a never-seen-before trend of the contestants going out and re-entering inside the Bigg Boss house. It seems like this has not gone down well with Bigg Boss 13 contestant Mahira Sharma. She recently revealed how this trend is not acceptable. Mahira Sharma revealed about the re-entering trend on Bigg Boss 14 in an interview with Pinkvilla stating, ‘This trend is not acceptable as per the format of the show. The audience connects with someone for the long term, thinking them to be in the race of winning the trophy. In mid of leaving and re-entering the show, audience connection gets lost. So I love my season and I am not in for this trend.’ The actor also revealed Rakhi Sawant as one of her favourite contestants of the season. She said, ‘Rakhi Sawant is the most entertaining person in the house. I have seen some of her show clips and I feel she is truly entertaining.’ Mahira also stated how the lockdown did not affect the amount of work coming her way or her popularity. She… Read full this story
- Bigg Boss 13: Farah Khan accuses Rashami, Mahira and Devoleena of ganging up against Sidharth Shukla
- Villanova beats Saint Mary's
- 25 questions about Drake's short film 'Please Forgive Me'
- We're doomed! Well, until next time...
- What I learned about Donald Trump from binge-watching The Apprentice
- Big League Bullying: The Conspiracy To Humiliate MLB Umpire Steve Fields
- Episode 43: Follow your bliss
- Every single LGBT romance movie streaming on Netflix, ranked
- 20 Ways Brands Can Prepare For Facebook Changes
- She Was an Ultraconservative Texas Christian. Then Kai Was Born and Everything Changed.
Bigg Boss 13 Contestant Mahira Sharma Is Upset With This Trend On Bigg Boss 14 have 282 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.