Ben Affleck is done doing movies like Armageddon. The actor is focused on doing things that are more rewarding for himself, as opposed to a giant action popcorn project. With that being said, he is still on tap to once again play Batman in The Flash movie, which will go into production this spring. While many will understand not wanting to do action movies as Ben Affleck approaches 50-years old, there are more than a few actors who keep it going, like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone. The Way Back came out early last year, right when movie theaters were shutting down due to the pandemic. At first, Affleck thought it was a “disaster,” and recalls, “My movie comes out that I really want people to see and they closed movie theaters. But then they moved it right to streaming.” After looking at the streaming in a good light, it changed the actor’s perspective for his future projects. He had this to say. “There was this captive audience of people who are all of a sudden at home, and I think more people saw it than would have gone out to the theater. I think you have to weigh that…. Read full this story
- 2019 LA County Fair throws shade … on itself
- Matt and Ben hunting?
- Twenty years later, can Matt and Ben recapture the magic?
- 13 movies filmed at Fenway Park
- Here’s How We’d Run a Hollywood Movie Studio
- Staff Recs: Best Disney Channel Original Movies
- We’ve Gotta Have It: Spike Lee and a New Black Cinema
- How NYC made Jennifer Lopez into the superstar she is at 50
- 10 Nerdy Things to Do This May in Metro Phoenix
- Time For Tea: A Look at Outfest LA 2019
Ben Affleck Throws Shade at Armageddon, Swears Those Types of Movies Are Behind Him have 282 words, post on movieweb.com at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.