Play video content Exclusive TMZ.com Andrew Zimmern says folks in custody need better food options … even the bare-chested insurrectionist with animal horns and face paint complaining about a lack of organic grub. We caught up with the ‘Bizarre Foods’ host this week and talked Jake Angeli, the Capitol attack suspect who complained about not being able to eat in federal custody because there were no organic options meeting his strict diet. Getty Andrew says Angeli’s beef shines a light on an issue he believes runs deep in America … the food being served in public hospitals, schools and prisons is in desperate need of an upgrade. While Andrew says Angeli is an “evil, disgusting, human” who should be served nothing but bread and water, he admits it’s not fair to single the guy out of his crusade for better prison food for all. Gallery Launch Gallery Getty It’s a pretty interesting conversation … and Andrew tells us why Americans should care about what’s being served with their tax dollars.
- Coronavirus live updates: California ‘stabilizing,’ counties are ‘doing things really well,’ top official says
- Private Prison Lobby Targets House, Senate Races as Biden Pledges Crackdown
- 'No way to spin that,' Romney says of U.S. deaths, blaming Trump administration
- California could cut its prison population in half and free 50,000 people. Amid pandemic, will the state act?
- Hero PC Andrew Harper's mother urges Harry Dunn's alleged killer Anne Sacoolas to return to the UK to face justice
- She survived Auschwitz to become a world-renowned psychologist. Now 92, in a wise and provocative new book, Dr EDITH EGER says . . . Unlock your mental prison and learn to love your life
- Dr. Fauci says children are NOT immune to coronavirus, signing a waiver doesn't protect you and hydroxy is NOT a cure as Democrats make him address Donald Trump's claims - after he clashes with Republican firebrand over protests
- Deliveroo boss: giving workers better rights will add £1 to meal cost
- Caffeine consumption not safe during pregnancy, new study says. Some experts disagree
- Don Jr. says this election is 'church, work and school vs. rioting, looting and vandalism' - while Kimberly Guilfoyle attacks Biden and his 'socialist comrades' who will 'fundamentally change this nation'
Andrew Zimmern Says Prisoners Need Better Food, Even Capitol Rioters have 363 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 17, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.