Coming out of Disney’s fast and furious title dump during its investor day on December 10th is news that the somewhat strangely named Zootopia+ will return viewers to the “mammal metropolis’ of Zootopia in a short-form series destined for Disney+. Jennifer Lee, Disney Chief Creative Officer said nothing, specifically, during her presentation to indicate that Zootopia would not eventually get a second, or even third feature animated film, but let investors and fans know that, for now, the series would satisfy their desire to revisit the unique mammalian city. The return to characters Flash, Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps on the Mouse House streamer would, at the very least, test the waters for more feature films, as the characters explore megacity and its ecosystems. No details have been released and it is not certain when the series will premier. The original 2016 film, Zootopia , saw Judy Hopps, voiced by Ginnifer Goodwin, become the first rabbit to join the megacity police force. She quickly learned how tough enforcing the law can be, especially for a prey animal in a world dominated by predators. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. She ends up… Read full this story
- Sir David Attenborough's new Green Planet series will use robots to tell 'emotional stories' about plants
- Neon Genesis Evangelion Script Writer Shares NSFW Response To Anime's New Translation Drama
- Emma Stone continues filming for new Disney live action 101 Dalmatians prequel in London as she gets into character as a young Cruella de Vil
- Disney+ Users Report Accounts Being Hacked
- Here’s everything currently available on Disney+ in the U.S.
- Disney+: Everything you need to know about the new streaming service
- Cameron Boyce dead at 20: Shock as Grown Ups and Disney star dies in his sleep
- Loki TV series confirmed for new streaming service Disney+ with Tom Hiddleston
- Best new shows and movies to stream this week: The Mandalorian
- What's Coming to Netflix in May 2019: New Offerings Include
Zootopia+ Returns to the Animal Metropolis for New Disney+ Animated Series have 323 words, post on movieweb.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.