Stranger Things is in the middle of production in its fourth season. Fans are hyped to see what the show’s creators the Duffer Brothers have in store for audiences. Recently, People magazine published an interview with one of the show’s lead actors David Harbour, who plays Jim Hopper. Harbour revealed that the upcoming season is his favorite one yet because of the direction in which it takes the character of Hopper. “[The Duffer Brothers (Matt and Ross Duffer), are] very responsive to the fan response [but also] a step ahead with the script. [Audiences will] see a lot of your favorite characters doing the thing that you love them for … but you’ll also see them twist it and turn it into other colors and other flavors. And one of the great things that you can see with Hopper is that he was a protector, he’s a man of justice [and] he now has become a prisoner. He’s trapped and he’s isolated. And we get to see an entirely other color of him that has been hinted at. This season is my favorite because he really is going to show you some new colors and what he’s really made up… Read full this story
- Review: ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 is a gripping (if familiar) tale
- Comic-Con: Five things to know about 'Stranger Things' Season 2
- When is 'Stranger Things' Season 2 coming? We finally have a date
- 'Stranger Things': What you need to know before Season 2 of Netflix's sci-fi phenomenon
- Kid heroes step up to save the world in throwback 'It,' 'Stranger Things'
- 'Stranger Things': Meet Sadie Sink, Season 2's gritty new kid on the block
- Burning questions we have after watching 'Stranger Things'
- David Harbour of 'Stranger Things' brought the house down with an epic SAGs speech
- 'Hidden Figures,' 'Stranger Things' win big at Screen Actors Guild Awards
- #JusticeForBarb: 'Stranger Things'' Shannon Purser receives Emmy nomination
Why Stranger Things Season 4 Is David Harbour's Favorite for Jim Hopper have 315 words, post on movieweb.com at December 21, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.