Pawan Kalyan is all set to make his comeback in Tollywood with Venu Sriram’s directorial venture Vakeel Saab. Ever since the film was announced, fans have been damn excited to see the Power Star on the big screen again. Well, the actor is not leaving any stone unturned to give his 100 per cent to his comeback film. And for that, he is reportedly charging a hefty fees from the makers. A latest report published in a leading portal suggests that Pawan Kalyan is charging Rs 50 crore for Vakeel Saab. Well, the film is reportedly being made on the budget of Rs 90 crore. Considering Power Star’s remuneration, it looks like more than 50 per cent of the budget is his remuneration. Pawan’s co-stars, actress Nivetha Thomas is getting Rs 75 lakh whereas Shruti Haasan and Anjali are being paid Rs 50 lakh each as remuneration. Music composer S Thaman is charging Rs 1 crore for the film. However, there is no official confirmation about it. For the unversed, Vakeel Saab is the remake of Hindi blockbuster Pink (2016) starring Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu, Kirti Kulhari and Andrea Tariang in pivotal roles. In the Telugu remake, Pawan Kalyan is… Read full this story
- Unlimited film imports: Audiences happy, movie producers not
- UK Film Week 2015: "Music is Great Britain"
- Training to enhance the capacity of popularizing films in the Northern provinces in 2010
- German film fest in Vietnam presents unique collection
- Vietnam International Film Festival to be held
- Pop singer, crew detained for filming without permit
- Fifty percent reduction in service charges for air carriers
- Shipping charge collection to start in June as negotiation fails
- Once again, Saab nears the end of the road
- Saab, Spyker announce auto deal in China
Vakeel Saab: Pawan Kalyan Is Charging Rs 50 Crore For His Comeback Film? have 290 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.