Sayani Gupta-starrer short film Shameless is set to enter Oscars 2021 race in the live-action short film category. The Four More Shots Please! the actor recently opened up about the development and said the team was praying that they make it into top five to quality for nominations. Sayani said she is ecstatic since she found out. “Because of the pandemic, it’s been very different, and we didn’t know what’s the right way to go about it. We were going up in the list of the top five films that could qualify, and praying it would make it. Finally it did, and we thought ‘should we share it, I don’t want to jinx it!’ But it’s out, and it’s great.” Gupta feels that short films don’t get their due in India. “You make it, not thinking that this will happen. A lot of people don’t take short films seriously, in our country itself,” she said. The actress has been a part of films from different arrays and doesn’t get carried away with awards and nominations. “I am very unaffected with them. Even when International Emmy (nomination) happened (for Four More Shots Please!), I was like ‘okay’. The director of Shameless… Read full this story
- Venice Film Festival: Full List Of Winners
- Melissa Rauch Film 'The Bronze' Bought By Sony
- Light Chaser Scores Big Hit In China With First Short Film
- Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea): Causes and Treatments
- People who produce powerful HIV antibodies have specific immunological profile
- Do Short Emails Piss People Off?
- Oscars 2016: Critics’ Choice Best Film Nominees Include Star Wars
- Don’t talk to your people
- 3 People Define Their 'Gender Fluidity'
- Startup Humanyze's 'people analytics' wants to transform your workplace
Sayani Gupta On Oscar Entry Of Her Short Film Shameless: People Don't Take Short Films Seriously have 295 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.