Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas are celebrating their second wedding anniversary today (December 1, 2020). The duo got married back in 2018 in a three-day wedding at Jodhpur’s royal Umaid Bhawan Palace, where they exchanged wedding vows as per both, Christian and Hindu rituals in two separate ceremonies. Since making their relationship public, the two have been open about their lives and relationship. Nick and Priyanka were also subjected to heavy trolling given their age gap, but the duo always said it’s just a number to them. On the occasion of their second wedding anniversary, here is everything Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra have said about their relationship and each other. Back in 2019 at Tina Brown’s 10th Annual Women in the World Summit, Chopra confessed that she didn’t always think her relationship with Jonas was going to end in marriage. On the other hand, back in 2018 Jonas had said that he knew she was ‘the one’ after first few dates itself. Nick Jonas Said He Immediately Knew They Were Meant To Be Jonas told Vogue that he knew they were meant to be, after he saw her walk into the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, California, for… Read full this story
- Saying it without flowers: Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja, Saif Ali Khan-Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas, Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt find innovative ideas to say I-Love-You during the lockdown
- Priyanka Chopra sits in Nick Jonas’ lap to stare in his eyes, he says ‘I am so grateful we found one another’. See pic
- Priyanka Chopra recalls the day Nick Jonas proposed to her, shares a mushy post
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: Counting Down 10 Milestone Moments Of Our Desi Girl's Career
- Priyanka Chopra Calls Nick Jonas The Greatest Joy Of Her Life; Thanks Him On 2 Years Of His Proposal
- Watch: Priyanka Chopra’s video horsing around with mother-in-law Denise Jonas sure to brighten up your day
- Priyanka Chopra’s latest video with her pooch Diana will give you all the Friday feels
- Priyanka Chopra wishes Katrina Kaif on her 37th birthday; captions, "Thank you for being such a kind and loving friend"
- Flashback Friday: This BTS picture of Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Akshay Kumar from the sets of 'Aitraaz' is pure gold
- Sienna Miller shows her daughter Marlowe's face for the first time in Vogue's 'at-home' shoot alongside Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas
Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas Second Wedding Anniversary: Every Time National Jiju Opened Up About His Love For Wife have 398 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.