On Friday, NASCAR revealed a 14-race schedule for the 2021 NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour season. Martinsville Speedway – which was announced to return to the Tour back in November, along with Richmond Raceway – will open the schedule on April 8. It will be the first time that the Tour has competed there since 2010. Martinsville is one of three Tour events in 2021 scheduled to take place during NASCAR national series weekends. The others are New Hampshire Motor Speedway on July 17 and Richmond on Sept. 10. Other schedule highlights include the Tour’s debut at New York International Raceway in Lancaster, New York (July 31) and a return to Beech Ridge Motor Speedway in Scarborough, Maine (Aug. 21), which hasn’t hosted the Tour since 2005. Two cornerstones of the Tour, Stafford (Conn.) Motor Speedway and Riverhead (N.Y.) Raceway, will each host three events in 2021. Stafford will host the season finale on Sept. 25. Riverhead is back on the Tour after being unable to host races this past season due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Another venue, Oswego (N.Y.) Speedway, will host two Tour events on June 12 and Sept. 4. Justin Bonsignore won his second career Tour… Read full this story
- NASCAR: The Rise Of A Racing Empire
- World Poker Tour -- The Beginning of a Phenomenon
- Air Supply Continues International Love Zone Tour 07-08
- Soccer Team Tour to Italy - A "Player Experience"
- What’s Really in the Deal Trump Announced With China
- What’s Really in the Trade Deal Trump Announced With China
- Jamie McMurray Captures First Cup Win in 166 Races!
- Hamlin Captures First Win of 2007! SCI July 2nd Issue
- Dover International Speedway
- Daytona International Speedway
NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour announces 2021 schedule have 264 words, post on nascar.nbcsports.com at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.