Love Island’s Jess Hayes has told how her ‘heart seems to break a little more every day’ as she shared the emotional details of tragically losing her baby boy at 19 weeks. The reality star, 27, said she is in ‘unbearable pain’ as she shared a heartbreaking poem to her Instagram page over the weekend, days after announcing she and fiancé Dan Lawry had lost their second son, named Teddy, last week. In a highly emotive caption written alongside the poem, Jess wrote: ‘I just wish he was still tucked up safe in my tummy where he should be.’ The television personality also shared more details of the horrific loss with her followers, explaining how the ’bleeding wouldn’t stop’ and then her ‘waters suddenly broke’ – meaning she delivered little Teddy at just 19 weeks. Heartbreaking: Love Island ‘s Jess Hayes has shared a heartbreaking poem after tragically losing her baby boy at 19 weeks (pictured in April) The earlier in the pregnancy a baby is born, the more vulnerable they are, but babies are considered ‘viable’ at around 24 weeks, meaning it’s possible for them to survive being born at this stage. Jess said her whole world has ‘crashed down in three days’,… Read full this story
- Love Island's Jess Hayes shares heartbreak as she miscarries son at 19 weeks
- Love Island’s Jess Hayes devastated as she loses baby boy at 19 weeks
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend suffer agony as they lose baby boy
- 'I'm drowning in grief': Love Island's Jess Hayes reveals she has tragically lost her baby boy at 19 weeks as she says 'I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe for a little while longer'
- 'Guilt can tear you apart': Kym Marsh says it is 'vital' to speak out about baby loss and talking about losing her son Archie at 21 weeks helped her 'heal'
- Love Island's Jess Gale shows off her sensational curves in a tiny blue and white bikini as she enjoys late night swim and cocktails in Dubai
- Jessica Hayes working through ‘dark times’ after loss of baby son at 19 weeks pregnant
- Little Mix’s Jade posts cryptic message about ‘pain’ after it’s revealed Jesy is taking ‘extended break’ from the band
- Love Island's Malin Andersson poses in a semi-sheer blue and nude lace body before changing into a taupe two-piece to promote body confidence
'My heart seems to break a little more every day': Love Island's Jess Hayes says she is in 'unbearable pain' as she shares emotional details of tragically losing her baby boy at 19 weeks have 381 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.