Filmmaker Rensil D’Silva is gearing up for a new thriller project titled Dial 100. The film backed by Sony Pictures Films India revealed on Tuesday that the makers have roped in actors Manoj Bajpayee, Neena Gupta, and Sakshi Tanwar for leading roles. Talking about the film, director Rensil D’Silva said, “I am truly excited and buzzing with energy as we begin our shoot today. Directing a film produced by Sony Pictures Films India and Alchemy Films that offer you flexibility and a wide canvas to experiment with, is daunting, inspiring, and fulfilling. Dial 100 is a thriller that gets you interested in the plot and makes you question everything. It is a film you would watch again and again just to find a loophole in the mystery.” Dial 100 is jointly backed by filmmaker Siddharth Malhotra best known for Hichki and We Are Family, and Sapna Malhotra’s Alchemy Films. The cast and talent behind the scene hints at a promising edge of the seat thriller. The makers are yet to reveal more details about the plot. According to reports, the film goes on floors today in Mumbai. While Manoj Bajpyee has been a part of crime and psychological thrillers, the… Read full this story
- Manoj Bajpayee shares image of a Gangs of Wasseypur key holder, pays tribute to creator
- Anupam Kher's 'social distancing' meeting with Manoj Bajpayee
- Neena Gupta shares stylish pictures from Mukteshwar before heading back to Mumbai; says 'Bas kuch din aur'
- Anupam Shyam’s brother confirms actor is stable, thanks Manoj Bajpayee and Sonu Sood for their help
- Bollywood Action Director Parvez Khan Passes Away; Hansal Mehta, Manoj Bajpayee Condole His Demise
- Anurag Kashyap recalls Manoj Bajpayee's fear of heights during 'Satya'
- SC issues contempt notice to BJP’s Manoj Tiwari for breaking civic body’s seal of premise
- For Bengaluru marathoner Manoj Bhat, running is a spiritual experience
- It’s Official! Nagarjuna joins hands with Praveen Sattaru for a slick action thriller
- Julia Roberts, Denzel Washington to star in upcoming thriller 'Leave The World Behind'
Manoj Bajpayee And Neena Gupta To Collaborate For Rensil D'Silva's Thriller Dial 100 have 342 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.