Amid rumours of dating her Shershaah co-star Sidharth Malhotra, Kiara Advani recently found herself in a tight spot when she was asked a question about him during promotions of her upcoming film Indoo Ki Jawani. The actress was asked to write a Tinder bio for her rumoured beau, and what followed next will leave you grinning from ear to ear. Kiara Advani Won’t Put Rumoured Beau On A Dating Platform While speaking with Pinkvilla, when the Indoo Ki Jawani actress was asked to write a Tinder bio for Sidharth Malhotra, she blushed and replied, “I don’t want to put him on Tinder at all.” Aww, we wonder if that Kiara’s subtle way of telling us that something is brewing between her and Sid! Kiara Advani Says She Still Believes In Fairytale Romance Further, when the entertainment portal quizzed Kiara about her idea of dating apps, the actress said that she believes in the one woman, one man concept. “I believe in that one woman, one man sort of thing. I still believe in that fairytale romance. I feel like dating apps, if i find that person on it, for sure that’s not a problem. My bio will be that only,… Read full this story
- Guilty movie review: Karan Johar and Netflix atone for past sins, Kiara Advani is a revelation
- Kartik Aaryan responds to a fan who offers him Rs 1 lakh for a reply, gets 10 million offer for marriage
- Bakare replies aggrieved member
- 2020 NFL Free Agency: 10 bold predictions from Tom Brady's landing spot to three surprising trades
- Holi fanfare
- 'Irrfan doesn't want your pity. He wants your love'
- Happy Birthday Alia Bhatt: Her Fashion Evolution Over The Years; See Pictures Inside
- Bollywood saddened with the sudden demise of Sridevi
- 17 Things You Can Keep In Mind If You Want To Impress A Girl Through Texts
- Your Labor Day Syria Reader, Part 2: William Polk
Kiara Advani Gives A Surprising Reply When Asked What She Would Write In Sidharth Malhotra's Tinder Bio! have 309 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.