Sandalwood director Indrajit Lankesh’s next directorial venture Shakeela, starring Richa Chadha is all set to release on December 25. Notably, the film will be releasing in theatres amid this pandemic in Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. For the unversed, the film is based on famous South actress Shakeela’s life. The makers of the film recently released the announcement poster on social media. In the poster, one can see Richa Chaddha is looking amazing as ‘Box Office Queen’ Shakeela. The actress can be seen wearing a red saree and holding a gun. The poster states that it is ‘inspired by a shocking true story’ and promises that Christmas will get ‘hotter’ in cinemas. Shakeela also stars Pankaj Tripathi, Ester Noronha, Rajeev Pillai and Sheeva Rana in pivotal roles. Earlier in an interview, Indrajit Lankesh had revealed that the idea to make a film about Shakeela came when he interacted with her during the making of Luv U Alia. The director said that when she opened up about her life experiences, he thought that the story must be told to everyone. Hence, he immediately purchased the filming rights to make a biopic on her. The film will focus on her family… Read full this story
- Son of WWE star Ric Flair dies at 25
- Dallas Stars Ice Girls release lake house video
- ‘Foxcatcher’ trailer released
- Stars, Benn agree on 5-year deal
- All-Star Game spots open for debate
- Would-be Coyotes buyer submits $25 million
- Rangers dominating in All-Star voting
- Darvish gives the Rangers eight All-Stars
- Big Little Lies star Ivy George 'earns $20k per episode for her role as Laura Dern's daughter Amabella in HBO hit'
- Thunder stars unstoppable vs. Magic
Indrajit Lankesh’s Shakeela Starring Richa Chadha To Release On December 25 have 283 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.