Exclusive Getty Erik Menendez is off the hook for the package of marijuana that arrived for him at his California prison … because prison officials say he had nothing to do with it. We broke the story … the Menendez brother was placed in isolation at the R.J. Donovan Correctional Facility in San Diego in October after he received some weed in the mail. The shipment triggered an investigation behind prison walls. Our sources told us the pot package was intercepted by prison staff and the big question … was it something Erik solicited? They wanted to know if he planned on distributing or trading the drugs or keeping them for personal use. Turns out — it was none of the above. A rep for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation tells us … “The investigation is complete and the allegations against him were unfounded.” We’re told Erik was transferred out of isolation in the Administrative Segregation Unit and back to his regular housing unit. Of course, even though he was cleared, Erik’s still serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole for killing his parents with a shotgun back in ’89 … along with his brother, Lyle.
- Menendez Brothers: Everything You Need to Know
- Lifetime’s ‘Menendez: Blood Brothers’ Movie: WTF Moments, Fact-Checked
- From Snoop to Willie Nelson, a Guide to Celebrities in the Weed Game
- How I Uncovered Erik Prince’s Secret Kremlin Connection
- Psychiatrists sound alarm over the thousands hooked on the anxiety drug they call 'Valium on steroids' as a top magazine editor reveals her battle to kick pregabalin
- Why are our prisons full of domestic violence victims?
- Jenny Agutter: the original railway child still bringing hope to prisoners
- The prison cell that's a fate worse than death: If convicted in the U.S., the jihadi 'Beatles' will be spared execution. But that would be a release compared with the mental torture of its most secure jail, writes TOM LEONARD
- Gwyneth Paltrow weighs in on mystery surrounding Carole Baskin's missing husband after watching Netflix's The Tiger King... as show prompts sheriff to look for leads in cold case
- Connecticut Prisoner Reportedly Commits Suicide Using Protective Face Mask
Erik Menendez Off the Hook in Prison Weed Mystery have 363 words, post on www.tmz.com at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.