Home Recipes Recipes oi-Prerna Aditi Posted By: Prerna Aditi | on December 23, 2020 Plum cake is one of the must haves during Christmas. After all it is so delicious to eat and provides the much-needed warmth during the chilly winters. Plum cakes are generally single flavoured cake with different kinds of frosting. Though it is known as Christmas cake In order to make your Christmas wonderful and memorable, we are here with the recipe for plum cake. Christmas 2020: Recipe For Preparing Plum Cake At Home Christmas 2020: Recipe For Preparing Plum Cake At Home Prep Time 15 Mins Cook Time 1H30M Total Time 1 Hours45 Mins Recipe By: Boldsky Recipe Type: Cake Serves: 10 Slices Ingredients 1. For Soaking Dry Fruits 100 grams of chopped dates 100 grams of raisins 50 grams of tutti frutti 200 grams mixed berry 100 grams chopped fig 50 grams of chopped apricot 200 ml grape juice 2. For Cake Batter 300 grams of brown sugar 300 grams of maida 250 grams of butter, softened 130 grams of curd 50 grams of oil 50 grams of almond powder 2 tablespoons of chopped pistachios 2 tablespoons of chopped cashew 2 tablespoon of chopped cherry… Read full this story
- Leftover Christmas turkey recipes – 10 delicious meals from stew to curry
- Chinese New Year 2020 traditional food and recipe ideas
- Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall's gluten-free Rose and Pistachio Cake recipe
- Yummy Pathar Gosht Recipe
- Christmas recipes: Sugar roasted squash with bacon
- Christmas Recipes: How Long Should You Cook a Ham? How Long Should You Cook a Turkey?
- Makar Sankranti 2020: Here's Why Pongal Is Prepared On This Day
- Makar Sankranti 2020: 11 Facts About The Kite Flying Festival
- Best garlic presses 2020: find an easy and mess-free way to crush garlic
- Recipe: How to make Mister Jiu’s Potstickers
Christmas 2020: Recipe For Preparing Plum Cake At Home have 263 words, post on www.boldsky.com at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.