Shortly after California Governor Gavin Newsom announced a new Stay-At-Home Order for the state, he unveiled the first details of the state’s distribution plan. The first batch of vaccines to be delivered to the state will be divided into three priority groups. The first group includes acute care workers, those employed in skilled nursing homes, paramedics and those at dialysis centers. Newsom said the state would be divided into 6 vaccine regions, with each getting a specific cut of California’s first batch of 327,000 vaccine doses from Pfizer. (See chart below.) Those vaccine regions would be distinctive from the 5 safer-at-home regions the governor announced just moments before. The second tier of workers who will get the vaccine include those in intermediate care facilities, home healthcare and community health workers, public health field staff, those in primary care clinics, including rural health centers, correctional facility clinics and urgent care clinics. Related Story California Coronavirus Update: Governor Gavin Newsom Announces The third tier to receive vaccines from the first batch include those at specialty clinics, laboratory workers, those with jobs at dental/oral health clinics and pharmacy staff not working in settings at higher tiers. It was unclear at the time of… Read full this story
- Gov. Gavin Newsom and family to pass on the governor’s mansion, head to Sacramento suburbs
- Who is Gavin Newsom, who are his children and wife and when did he become the Governor of California?
- California governor to withdraw National Guard from border
- California governor signs bill requiring public universities to offer medication abortion
- Gov. Gavin Newsom offers unemployment benefits to TSA workers, defying Trump administration
- INM announces new three-year strategic plan
- Watch out, Trump? California Sen. Kamala Harris announces presidential run
- Warship HMS Duncan to be affiliated with Scarborough, Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson announces on visit to town
- We are Vertigo announces multi-million pound expansion plans
- Derby County announce 2019/2020 season ticket plans
California Governor Gavin Newsom Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan have 321 words, post on deadline.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.