This tricky festive brainteaser challenges you to spot the only grumpy child in a bustling Christmas market The illustration, created by UK-based Rimmers Music, tasks you with finding the unhappy attendee who is covering his ears with mittens. The current record stands at three minutes – but can you solve it any quicker? Scroll down for reveal The illustration, created by UK-based Rimmers Music, tasks you with finding the unhappy attendee who is covering his ears with mittens The scene is bustling with layered-up locals shopping for presents, holding sheets of music and clinking mugs of mulled wine – making it almost impossible to spot the boy in the crowd. But, if you’re struggling, try focussing your attentions to around the base of the Christmas tree. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Queen Rania of Jordan unveils stunning new portrait with her… Dior is ‘insulting domestic abuse victims’ by sticking with… Why Motsi won’t rule out a breast reduction: Why she… Nurse whose husband, 62, ‘hated’ wearing glasses and ‘killed… Share this article Share Need another clue? He is dressed all in green… Scroll down to look at the answer below if you’ve given up or want to check whether… Read full this story
- G20 summit 2019: Trump: Won't be raising tariffs for time being
- The Hull Culture List 2019: The 50 people who make our city cool
- The troubling legacy of Martin Luther King
- Tomorrow’s Gods: What is the future of religion?
- The South Asian monsoon, past, present and future
- The long read: Nigeria's War of the Land
- Colourful former councillor Tuffy Turner has died aged 79
- Big names set for Lynn as Festival Too takes shape
- 2020 Democrats start two nights of debates in Detroit
- Western Mail letters: Thursday, September 5, 2019
Bah humbug! Seek-and-find puzzle challenges YOU to find the grumpy carol singer in the middle of a bustling Christmas market have 280 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 11, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.