Kolkata, Nov 25: BJP vice-president Raju Banerjee has allegedly said that he would make the West Bengal police lick his shoes if the BJP comes to power in the 2021 Assembly elections.
Slamming Mamata Banerjee government, the BJP leader said the police force in the state do not extend any help to check the “Gunda Raj”. His comment is facing backlash and has also angered locals in the state.
“See what is happening in West Bengal nowadays, will ‘Gunda raj’ prevail in the state? Police are not extending any help. What should be done with such police personnel? We will make them lick boots,” the WestBengal BJP vice-president was quoted as saying by news agency ANI in Durgapur yesterday.
It can be seen that BJP leaders are protesting against alleged lawlessness in Bengal under the Mamata Banerjee government. BJP national general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya on Tuesday claimed that security for women is the worst in the state.
He further said that one set of laws is applicable in the whole country “barring here, where only TMC’s rules prevail”.
- Will ensure that BJP comes to power in Maharashtra, says Narayan Rane
- BJP aiming for two-third majority in next assembly election in West Bengal: Vijayvargiya
- Delhi Assembly Election: BJP top brass discuss poll preparations
- In Bengal, TMC scripts constituency-specific manifestos for assembly bypolls
- Shiv Sena is not power-hungry, there's no Dushyant in Maharashtra whose father is in jail: Sanjay Raut
- Lok Sabha elections: PM Modi opened bank accounts in Jan Dhan Yojana but money went to Anil Ambani, says Rahul Gandhi
- Mamata Banerjee weighs in on Prez rule in Maharashtra, jabs Bengal Guv too
- Mamata Banerjee targets Maharashtra Governor for President's Rule, says some people working like 'BJP mouthpiece'
- Who should I vote for? General election 2019 policy guide
- Bengal Bypolls: How the rise of BJP has forced TMC to change its strategy
- BJP lighting 'naked pyres of terror' in Bengal, claims West Bengal CM Mamata
- Sonia Gandhi approves Congress-Left pact for Bengal bypolls
- West Bengal: BJP worker shot dead in Nadia, days after quitting TMC
- Sai's Take: Phew...When will these elections end?
- BJP workers lathicharged, 37 arrested for protesting against dengue menace in Kolkata, police use water cannons to disperse protesters
- Batons, water cannon at BJP’s Kolkata protest over spurt in dengue cases
- Bengal: BJP to focus on citizenship Bill to counter TMC’s anti-NRC stance
- Politics | Testing times ahead for BJP in Karnataka
- From smaller parties to bigger fish, a look at BJP's alliance troubles in 2018
- After Lok Sabha debacle, Congress, CPI(M) share seats for Bengal bypolls
Will make Bengal police lick boots if BJP comes to power in next Assembly elections: Raju Banerjee have 851 words, post on www.oneindia.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.