Comedian and actor Vir Das on Monday, took to Twitter and urged fellow celebrities to stop posting videos of them taking COVID-19 tests and asked them to understand the struggles of the frontline workers, who are conducting the tests, fully drenched in PPE kits. For the last few weeks as actors get ready to get back to sets, many have shared videos of them getting the COVID-19 test done. Reacting to the same, Vir Das wrote, “Celebrities, please stop posting videos of your covid tests. There’s someone in a full PPE kit one foot away from you who does this 30 times a day, door to door. You’re not the one struggling. Tilting your head back 30 degrees and managing not to sneeze is not engaging content.” Vira Das’s Reply To A User Claiming Videos Can Others To Take Tests A user replied to the actor claiming that it is good if stars are posting such videos, as they might encourage and inspire the masses to take the test. Vir replied to his tweet and said, “Hear me out. Been seeing test videos for months now. Encourage people to get the test for sure. But don’t huff you just climbed… Read full this story
- Eiza González Accidentally Posted A Naked Video Of Boyfriend Josh Duhamel
- You now have a platform for questioning the establishment: Are you posting to REAL.video yet?
- YouTube wants voters to 'Video Your Vote'
- YouTube finally hands down punishment to creator for posting dead body video
- Galaxy S9 allegedly leaked in touch screen test [VIDEO]
- More haunting declassified scans of nuclear weapons test videos released
- Marriott mysteriously stopped posting on social media for a week
- DAS the stuff: 5 RAID units tested
- Gosport mum-of-two urges women to take smear test after losing her mother to cancer
- CMS urges state Medicaid programs to test new dual eligible care models
Vir Das Urges Celebrities To Stop Posting COVID Test Videos: You're Not The One Struggling have 319 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.