Large NYPD gravel trucks completely surrounded Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan as cops braced themselves for potential unrest as election day results roll in. A heavy police presence was established around the president’s former residence with video footage showing at least five dump trucks and and an NYPD bus lined up next to each other. A small number of protesters gathered outside the building from Tuesday afternoon as larger groups gathered elsewhere in the city. It came as the NYPD Chief issued a warning to would-be troublemakers earlier on Tuesday, despite Mayor Bill de Blasio claiming that businesses had no need to fear any looting, as was seen in the summer amid Black Lives Matter protests. Tonight, the NYPD said that parts of Manhattan could become ‘freeze areas’ with no cars or pedestrians allowed if looting were to break out. Hundreds of officers are also being deployed to areas where protesters typically gather. Scroll down for video Trump tower surrounded by NYPD pic.twitter.com/m4WFh9NTKJ— Indesist (@indesist) November 3, 2020 NYPD trucks were parked in front of Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue the night before the Presidential Elections in New York A woman with a U.S. President Donald Trump mask… Read full this story
- After Shootings, Top NYPD Cop Warns Officers: Don’t Wear Your Uniforms On Public Transit, Family Shouldn’t Wear NYPD Logo
- Hong Kong airport sit-in continues in 10th straight weekend of protests
- 22 Dead, 120 Injured, Youngest Victim Eight Years Old After ‘Suicide Bomb’ at UK Ariana Grande Concert
- The 9 Minutes That Almost Changed America
- Tears from Iran’s supreme leader as massive crowds attend slain commander’s funeral
Trump Tower in NYC becomes a fortress as NYPD deploy gravel trucks and police chiefs warn they will 'freeze' parts of the city if unrest erupts have 273 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.