Play video content Exclusive TMZSports.com WWE superstar, reality TV legend … and now, wedding singer?! The Miz tells TMZ Sports he’s ready to add that last item to his resume … saying he deserves the role at Alexa Bliss’ and Ryan Cabrera’s upcoming nuptials — ’cause he helped set them up!! The 40-year-old has been buds with Cabrera for nearly two decades — and after he met Bliss through the WWE, he says he basically helped bring the two together. Now, as somewhat of a reward, he says he’s gunnin’ to belt out some tunes at their impending reception!! “Ryan played mine and [my wife] Maryse’s wedding, like he played our first song — our first dance,” The Miz told us. “So, I think it’s only right for me to return the favor.” And, if it ends up going down … The Miz says don’t expect him to be all that bad!! The WWE star says all the lessons he learned putting out his “Hey Hey” diss track prior to WrestleMania this year should give him a leg up if it comes time to grab the mic at the wedding. “To have me play your wedding, he did it for… Read full this story
- Wedding Walking Dead: US Woman Marries Zombie Doll & Consummates Union
- Obamas invited to a fan's wedding – they politely decline with the sweetest message
- The Walking Dead Boss Confirms Ryan Hurst’s Beta Cameoed on Fear
- John Morrison Guests on Miz TV During SmackDown, Turns Heel
- A jungle showmance? The secret I'm a Celebrity's Charlotte Crosby and Ryan Gallagher are keeping from fans... and it makes their 'blossoming romance' look VERY doubtful
- My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding twin's girlfriend wanted to have kids before 'suicide'
- My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding twins died in 'suicide pact' after cancer diagnosis
- Big Fat Gypsy Wedding 'suicide pact' twin was given cancer all clear
- Ryan: Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick could be turning playoff race into mad scramble
- Summer Monteys Fullam says she 'had a b****y blast' at Phill Turner and Gary Cockerill's wedding... after the grooms SLAM her for 'using it as PR' and insist they 'had no idea who this girl was'
The Miz Demands to Sing at Ryan Cabrera's Wedding, I'm Dead Serious! have 367 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.