Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. For me, getting to sleep at night is a process, and requires a number of very specific situational adjustments to have any shot at actually happening. This includes crisp sheets, melatonin, audiobooks, chamomile tea, and a very precise room temperature. One of the best things I ever did for myself when it comes to getting to sleep was start wearing an eye mask to bed every night. In my experience, the best sleep masks are masks you forget you’re wearing. This means soft, comfortable fabric and an adjustable band that doesn’t tangle in your hair but keeps the mask in place without putting pressure on your eyes or temples. What to Consider When Buying a Sleep Mask There are several different schools of thought when it comes to sleep masks, from the optimal material to the size of the strap. But above all, the mask must be comfortable, so think first about what that means to you. Here are some factors to consider. Shape: In addition to the size… Read full this story
- Block Out Everything With These Sleep Masks
- The 4 Best Shoes For Traveling Are Easily Packable, Lightweight, and Stylish
- China Focus: East or west, family is best - the reverse travel rush
- Best Christmas Markets 2019: Incredible Black Friday deals to Budapest, Berlin and Krakow
- What to take travelling: Gap year backpacking? Don’t forget the essentials with our packing guide
- The best travel cots you can buy in 2019
- Moon-bound NASA astronauts get nifty sleeping bags for snoozing in space
- Oprah Winfrey's sleep doctor shares how you can get an extra hour's rest on a hot night - and the accessory that's like an 'ice pack for your sheets'
- Prince Harry defends use of private jets after launching global initiative to promote sustainable travel
- 2017 travel planner: where to go on holiday … and when
The Best Sleep Masks for Travelers, Insomniacs and Everyone In Between have 343 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.