Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke actor Shaheer Sheikh took everyone by surprise after he shared a picture of him holding the hand of Ruchikaa Kapoor, who was seen flaunting a ring. The actor captioned the picture as, “#TuHasdiRave excited for the rest of my life..#ikigai.” Many speculated that the couple announced their engagement through the picture. However, as per the latest report, the couple is married. As per BT report, the couple settled for a court marriage due to the pandemic and plan to have a traditional wedding in June 2021. The report further said that the duo flew to Shaheer’s hometown in Jammu after the court marriage, where they had a small ceremony at his house, which was followed by another informal ceremony at Ruchikaa’s residence in Mumbai. About their relationship, Shaheer was quoted by the leading daily as saying, “Ruchikaa is honest when it comes to her feelings. The best part about our relationship is that we are friends first. Being an actor, I have to pretend in front of the camera all the time, but I have found a partner with whom I get to be myself. I’ve always said that I’m a ‘wanderer’ and I’ve finally… Read full this story
- Actors Say Hollywood’s Neglect of Black Men’s Hair Has to Change
- Actor says if she bought followers, why would she stop at just 3 lakh?
- Twitter user accuses Parth Samthaan of flouting COVID-19 rules; actor says he had a panic attack
- Mike Tyson biopic starring Jamie Foxx moving forward after years in development, actor says
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s lookalike Sachin Tiwari’s film ‘Suicide Or Murder’ is not a biopic of the late actor says director Shamik Maulik
- Mortal Kombat Movie Actor Says Seeing Some Of The Fatalities Made Him Sick
- Pompeo Calls Sacked Inspector General Linick 'Bad Actor', Says He Should Have Been Fired Earlier
- EastEnders trans actor says JK Rowling should only apologise for 'transphobia' if she means it
- MacGyver star Lucas Till says he was 'suicidal' during season one due to fired CBS showrunner Peter Lenkov's 'body shaming and abuse' as other staffers speak out about 'demeaning tirades and toxic work environment'
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s lookalike Sachin Tiwari on starring in a film inspired by late actor’s life: I hope I don’t disappoint his fans
Shaheer Sheikh & Ruchikaa Are Married; Actor Says I've Found A Partner With Whom I Get To Be Myself have 396 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.