The ruling National Democratic Alliance (NDA) forged ahead of the challenger Mahagathbandhan (Grand Alliance) as counting progressed in the Bihar Assembly Elections 2020 on November 10, leading in 126 of the 243 seats. The Election Commission website said NDA candidates were leading in 126 seats while the opposition alliance was ahead in 110 seats as of 8:30 pm.Nand Kishore Yadav of the BJP won comfortably against the Congress’ Pravin Singh in the Patna Sahib constituency. Yadav received more 82,557 votes, about 17,000 more than his closest competitor in Patna Sahib.He won about 52.59 percent of the 1,56,978 total votes cast.Close Follow LIVE updates of the 2020 Bihar assembly election result here related news Congress MP Manish Tewari tests positive for COVID-19 Nitish Kumar Swearing-in Highlights | Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM, BJP’s Tarkishore Prasad, Renu Devi take oath as Deputy CMs Bihar Results 2020 | What Rahul Gandhi can learn from Tejashwi Yadav Sitting MLA and JDU candidate Shrawon Kumar won against JVKP’s Kaushlendra Kumar, LJP’s Ram Keshwar Prasad and Congress candidate Gunjan Patel in the Nalanda assembly seat. Singh won in Nalanda by more than 16,000 votes.Grand Alliance chief ministerial candidate Tejashwi Yadav and his brother Tej Pratap Yadav continue to lead from Raghopur and Hasanpur, respectively…. Read full this story
- Local elections 2018 live: Labour fail to make London breakthrough in wake of anti-Semitism row
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar launches BJP election campaign from Naraingarh
- Haryana CM launches BJP's election campaign
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on June 3, 2018
- Donald Trump quits Twitter because he's 'too busy putting America first'
- POLITICO London Playbook: Our newest MP — Nothing has changed — Putin’s World Cup
Patna Sahib Election Result LIVE Updates: Incumbent minister Nand Kishore Yadav of BJP wins against Congress' Pravin Singh have 263 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 10, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.