Her statement came just hours after the Bombay High Court rapped BMC for demolishing Kangana’s Pali Hill office in September ‘on wrongful grounds’ and asked the civic body to pay a compensation after proper evaluation.
“Everyone is surprised that an actress who lives in Himachal Pradesh, comes here and calls our Mumbai PoK. Such ‘do takke ke log’ want to make courts arena for political rivalry, which is wrong,” Pednekar said.
#WATCH: Everyone is surprised that an actress who lives in Himachal, comes here & calls our Mumbai PoK… such ‘do… https://t.co/XS4xiGcMpQ
— ANI (@ANI) 1606479528000
She added that the BMC had acted out of rules, but they anyway respect the court’s decision. “What we did was according to municipal rules. I haven’t seen the court order, will go through it. We will hold a meeting with BMC’s legal team to assess the HC’s order,” she said.
On Friday morning, quashing BMC’s demolition notice, the HC pronounced that the civic body had razed Kangana’s office on wrongful grounds, in the case that was against citizens’ rights, which was malice in law and reactionary in nature.
Pednekar’s comment comes days after Kangana engaged in a war of words with Shiv Sena MP
Kangana has been at loggerheads with Shiv Sena and the Maharashtra government ever since Bollywood actor
In Photos: Times when Kangana Ranaut engaged in a war of words with celebrities, politicians
Kangana’s verbal spat with celebs
When Kangana called Urmila Matondkar a soft-porn star
Kangana: Sunny Leone is accepted by industry
When Kangana lashed out at comedian Kunal Kamra
When she hit out at Jaya Bachchan
Duelling with Anurag Kashyap
‘99 per cent of Bollywood does drugs’
‘Mumbai is like Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir’
When Kangana fell for fake news
When Sena fumed over Kangana’s ‘Tu’ reference to the CM
- IRS Mileage Deduction Rules For Small Business Owners
- Log Home Restoration - Things to Consider When Removing the Finish
- Don't Log Into eBay While Playing Poker!
- Kit Home Cures - Five Rules When Analyzing the Value of Building With a Kit Home Company
- Hindi Film Fashion Movie Review
- Pet owner drags Zomato to court over missing dog
- No one can silence the voice of citizens
- TikTok, TikTok…the clock is ticking on the question whether ByteDance pays creators
- Dada emerges boss of BCCI, thanks to Anurag Thakur and BJP
- Cheap Tour Packages and Hot Deals on Hotel Bookings
- A Divided America
- Learn How to Play Gin Rummy Online Today!
- Hoi An, Vietnam - Top Ten
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- Police turning a blind eye to crime: Devastating dispatch from the worst force in Britain shows what's gone wrong with policing as warped priorities and inept leadership leave community in fearful despair
- Slumdog Millionaire Review
- Upcoming Bollywood Movies to Be Released
- The Real Estate Sector
- Rent A 1962 Austin Healey - The Legendary British Sports Car
- Heavy rains lash Pune: Landslide near Katraj tunnel, one NDRF team dispatched for rescue operations
Mumbai mayor Kishori Pednekar calls Kangana Ranaut 'do takke ke log' after HC ruling against BMC have 2068 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.