Ever since Kareena Kapoor Khan made her debut on Instagram, the actress has been quite active on her social media page. While her posts are generally flooded with compliments, there are times when Bebo also has to face some nasty comments on her page. Further, the actress was among the slate of ‘star kids’ who was at the receiving end of the netizens’ wrath post actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s untimely demise. Recently, in an interview with Quint, Kareena opened about getting trolled online. Kareena Kapoor Khan Says Comments Shouldn’t Be Considering ‘Trolling’ The Good Newwz actress told Quint, “I just feel that the lockdown and pandemic have caused a lot of chaos in people’s minds and we have a lot of time on our hands. So people are just over-discussing, over-analysing, over-trolling things. Everyone is all over the place. Everyone is sitting at home, lot of people are without jobs. One shouldn’t even look at it as trolling. I guess everybody is just bored and wants to say something.” ‘If Trolling Makes Someone Happy Then So Be It,’ Says Kareena Kapoor Khan She further continued, “I think we are also here to spread peace and positivity. The idea is that… Read full this story
- Saif Ali Khan Reveals Why He Feels Lucky To Have Kareena Kapoor Khan In His Life
- Pictures: Sara Ali Khan & Sonakshi Sinha Are The Latest Guests On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Radio Show
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Reveals How She Would React If Her Son Taimur Brought A Girlfriend Home
- Sonakshi Sinha rides bike on busy Mumbai street with bodyguard in tow, gets trolled for ‘causing chaos’. Watch
- OMG! Kareena Kapoor Khan Pays A HEFTY AMOUNT To Keep Taimur Ali Khan Protected From The Evil Eyes!
- Saif Ali Khan scolds Kapil Sharma for flirting with Kareena Kapoor, asks ‘aren’t you married?’ Watch
- ‘Why are you shouting?’ Kareena Kapoor asks excited paparazzi after Jawaani Jaaneman screening
- Yami Gautam And Kareena Kapoor Khan Are Creating A Trend With Matching Top And Pants
- Kareena Kapoor on pay parity in Bollywood: ‘Please pay me as much as Akshay Kumar, I’ll run out of MAMI’
- Kareena Kapoor Khan And Sonakshi Sinha Can Teach Young Ladies How To Slay It In Pants
Kareena Kapoor Speaks About Getting Trolled; 'Everybody Is Just Bored And Wants To Say Something' have 381 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.