Kabir Khan’s sports drama ’83 is one of the most anticipated films, and has Ranveer Singh essaying the role of former Indian captain Kapil Dev. Recently, when the legendary cricketer appeared on Neha Dhupia’s podcast No Filter Neha, he made an interesting revelation about the film which left us quite surprised. Kapil Dev told Neha that he was initially not in favour of the Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone starrer. Want to know the reason behind this? Then, scroll down to read. Kapil Dev Was Scared When He Came To Know That Ranveer And Deepika Would Be Bringing His Life Story Alive On The Big Screen Speaking about his wife Romi and his reaction on learning that Ranveer and Deepika would be playing them in the film, Kapil revealed, “I was a little scared. I thought he is an actor. You are copying somebody of sports and athleticism. Does he have that much? But, when I spent time with him, I was amazed how much time he spent. Last summer in June and July, he spent around eight hours on the cricket ground and I used to get scared. I would say he is not 20 years old, he should not get… Read full this story
- When Ranveer was a fly on Kapil Dev's wall!
- Theatres reopen: Ranveer Singh's '83 confirmed for a Christmas release; Akshay Kumar's Sooryavanshi to arrive in 2021
- Deepika Padukone enjoys salon session in a mask, her new look is a hit with fans. See pics
- Deepika Padukone resumes shoot of Shakun Batra’s next in Goa: Report
- The making of a Rat King: How Naughty Dog created its scariest foe in The Last of Us Part 2
- No Filter Neha Season 5: Neena Gupta Reveals Her Mother Was Against Her Acting
- The scratches that caught a killer: Police reveal how facial wounds gave away teenager, 17, who tried to spin a web of lies after stabbing his ex-girlfriend Ellie Gould to death
- Donald Trump ADMITS he downplayed coronavirus after bombshell Bob Woodward tapes reveal he KNEW it was deadly saying he didn't want to 'cause panic' - and claims he was trying to 'show strength in the nation'
- Tory civil war over rule of six: Furious backbenchers brand new Covid restrictions 'worse than the disease itself' as it's revealed almost EVERY Cabinet minister argued against them – but Matt Hancock got his way
- Prosecutor reveals how notorious Alaska serial killer 'butcher baker' who killed at least 17 women and raped another 30 acted like a hunter and only confessed when he played good cop
Kapil Dev Reveals He Was Initially Against Making Of Ranveer-Deepika's '83; 'I Was A Little Scared' have 414 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.