Welcome to International Insider, I’m Jake Kanter. Happy Thanksgiving to our readers in America. Here’s your weekly recap on all the global film and TV news you need to know this week. Any tips or stories can be sent to [email protected], or my DMs are open. And sign up here to get this delivered to your inbox every Friday. Royal Rumble Over Brexit Setting the record straight: Brexit is getting closer and it’s starting to become real for producers — sometimes in unexpected ways. Film producer Paul Webster was forced to set the record straight on Thursday following an online furor over the casting of Prince William in the upcoming Kristen Stewart-Princess Diana film Spencer, which is due to shoot in Germany early next year. Related Story International Insider: Banijay Interview Exclusive; Apple Acquisitions; Berlinale; BBC Diana Dilemma; Oscar Hopefuls Why the fuss? A casting call for the role of William, aged 11, was posted by casting director Amy Hubbard on Twitter this week, noting that British actors need not apply for the role “due to new Brexit rules from January 1st 2021” when the UK is due to leave the EU. The post was picked up widely by UK media outlets and caused a… Read full this story
- Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch win Royal Rumble matches, earn their shots at world titles
- Waitrose insider reveals 8 money-saving hacks including how to get food for free
- UK customs says staff shortage won't mean Brexit anarchy; France says 'smart border' ready
- Cinema: a Roma Martin Scorsese presenta "The Irishman"
- Election gift for PM Johnson: Brexit Party stands down in Conservative seats
- Rani Mukerji Recieves The Most Influential Cinema Personality Award For Hichki
- Inside the £191million private island and water park that just opened to Brits
- The Stars of Netflix’s
- The Crown season 3 filming pics reveal stunningly lifelike royal outfits as cast completely transform
- Britain has a one-in-three chance of entering recession even if a Brexit deal is agreed by October, says Bank of England
International Insider: Royal Rumble Over Brexit; Banijay Hack; Mixed Fortunes For Euro Cinemas; Netflix Splurge have 339 words, post on deadline.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.