Unions have expressed ‘serious doubts’ that covid-safe measures are being followed by ministers inside No10 after Boris Johnson was forced to isolate along with 10 of his MPs over coronavirus fears. The FDA, a trade union for senior civil servants, said the covid measures within Downing Street were a ’cause for concern’, after pictures showed Johnson standing in close proximity to three ministers. During the mask-free gathering in No10 last week Johnson posed for pictures with Ashfield MP Lee Anderson. Mr Anderson later tested positive for coronavirus, and a further eight MPs who were either at the meeting or crossed his path in parliament have now been forced like him and the PM to follow rules on social distancing. When asked about the photograph of Mr Johnson and Mr Anderson standing less than two metres apart at the meeting, the Prime Minister’s spokesman said: ‘They are stood side by side, rather than face to face.’ On Thursday, the Prime Minister held a 35-minute meeting with a group of MPs including Mr Anderson who later tested positive for the virus. Pictured: The PM and Mr Anderson at Thursday’s meeting A Public and Commercial Services Union spokesman told The Guardian there were real worries over the… Read full this story
- Positively West 4th Street: Celebrating 40 years of characters and hoops at ‘pu-pu platter of city ball’
- How Newspapers Lost Their Monopoly On Influencing Voters In The 2017 General Election
- A Big Battle For Spending And Power Is Brewing Between London And The Rest Of The UK
- CNBC Transcript: Willem Marx interview with Micheál Martin, Leader of the Opposition in Ireland
- Theresa May's Disastrous Election Has Left Her Too Weak To Reshuffle The Top Cabinet Jobs
- Lycamobile Reported To Cops For "Money Laundering"
- A Wealthy Opportunist Is Playing Michigan Progressives For Fools
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Voicers sound off on ISIS, the Pride Parade and the FDNY
- How A Russian Convict In Hiding Is Running A Multi-Billion Dollar Scam
Civil servants have 'serious doubts' over Covid safety in Government as 10 Tory MPs join Boris Johnson in self-isolation after one tested positive have 328 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 17, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.