With one month left for the end of 2020, filmmakers have started moving their pending film releases to 2021. Many awaited releases of the year like Tenet and Mulan still made it to the audience in one form or other in some parts the world, but the industry has faced many setbacks. Major studios like Universal Pictures, Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, Walt Disney Pictures, and Columbia Pictures have experimented with theatrical as well as streaming releases in a post-pandemic world with smaller projects, but have still moved the bigger releases to next year. The makers of Wonder Woman 1984 just revealed that the film will be releasing with a hybrid plan on HBO Max.T The ripple effect of these changes and plenty other delays have changed the Hollywood box office schedule. Here is a list of upcoming releases in 2021. No Time To Die The wait for Daniel Craig’s last Bond film has been long. The makers of the film back in October 2020, announced a new release date for the 25th Bond instalment as April 2, 2021. The film which has promised a smashing end to Craig’s tenure as Bond also features Lashana Lynch as 007, Madeleine Swann,… Read full this story
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game is Limited Run Games' "biggest release of all time"
- REPORT: ‘Stranger Things’ Season 4 Will Be Released In 2021
- Kim Kardashian poses atop a chic tete-a-tete chair in pieces from her newly released SKIMS collections as she bids her followers 'Night!'
- Jason Blum Reassures Vassar Grads During COVID-19 Times: “Don’t Let Moments Of Failure And Frustration Distract You”
- These Are the 50 Most Covered Songs of All Time
- Pongal 2021: How To Make Pongal At Home
- Australia's Formula One Grand Prix is postponed for eight months due to Covid lockdown restrictions
- ‘Fukrey’ star Olanokiotan Gbolabo Lucas dies, Farhan Akhtar, Richa Chadha and others mourn demise
- Toshi, Oldest Eastern Black Rhino In North America, Dies At Zoo Miami
- Gwen Stefani says Blake Shelton's proposal came 'right on time' as she had to first 'heal' from the 'devastation' of her divorce with Gavin Rossdale
Biggest Hollywood Releases Postponed To 2021: No Time To Die, Black Widow, Matrix 4 & More have 353 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 23, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.