Tollywood actor Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is all set to make his Bollywood debut with the remake of SS Rajamouli’s Chatrapathi, starring Prabhas. The much-anticipated project is being helmed by VV Vinayak, who notably launched the young actor in the Telugu film industry with the film Alludu Seenu. The production house Pen Movies shared this delightful news on Twitter. They tweeted, “#Tollywood’s super star @BSaiSreenivas is making a #Grand #Bollywood #Debut With The Remake Of S.S.Rajamouli #Prabhas starrer #Chatrapathi Bow and arrow with same title To Be Directed By @vvvinayak3 and produced by #PenMovies @jayantilalgada.” Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas On His Bollywood Debut In a statement, 27-year-old Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas shared his thoughts about the project. He said, “This is a perfect project for my big debut in Bollywood. It’s a great opportunity to collaborate with Dr Gada and Pen Studios, and to be reunited with my first ever director VV Vinayak sir. Although, taking on a role that Prabhas did is a huge responsibility, but I am glad I did, as it’s a perfect script.” Speciality Of VV Vinayak VV Vinayak is known as one of the finest directors in the Telugu film industry. Chatrapathi remake will also mark the Bollywood… Read full this story
- A Brief Note on the Bollywood Film Industry
- What Can You Say About This?
- Bollywood Pictures
- Aishwarya Rai - Bollywood and International Movie Queen
- Asian Women and Bollywood Oppression
- The Hottest Girl In Bollywood
- Bollywood Songs That Made History
- India Gives Full Release of First Pakistani Film in 40 Years
- All About Announcements for Baby, Birth, Adoption, Pregnancy, Twins, Holidays and More
- The Role of Scripting in Telemarketing
Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas Announces His First Bollywood Film; Says ‘It’s A Perfect Script’ have 281 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.