If those yummy-looking blue cookies from this season of The Mandalorian looked rather appetizing to you, you’re in luck, as you can purchase a dozen for yourself from Williams Sonoma. In the fourth episode of Season 2, the Child (a.k.a. Baby Yoda) encounters a student in a classroom feasting on the blue cookies. When the student refuses to share, the Child utilizes the powers of the Force to snatch the dessert anyway, creating the most adorable theft you’ll ever see on television. Because the cookies look incredibly delicious, Williams Sonoma is capitalizing by now offering blue macarons for sale in the style of the cookies seen on The Mandalorian. Officially licensed by Lucasfilm, the cookies have been dubbed as The Mandalorian Nevarro Nummies. The macaron shells are filled with a vanilla flavoring that will ensure that the cookies taste just as good as they look. Just don’t try eating them around Baby Yoda. RELATED: Moff Gideon Actor Hypes Up the Battles Yet to Come in The Mandalorian Season 2 The product description on the website reads, “Inspired by a sweet moment when a young Nevarro student debated sharing his treats with the Child, 21st-century artisans in California have created these… Read full this story
- Wartime cookie caught in Australia supermarket crossfire: retail
- Tough sentences in Argentina stolen babies case
- Car thief kills baby in China
- 'Genius' videos may hinder baby development
- Serbia finds stolen Cezanne worth $100 million
- 2 babies die after receiving vaccinations in Vietnam
- Haiti police detains former president "Baby Doc"
- Police break up transnational stolen motorbike ring
- Dutch vaccine kills 2 more babies upon return to Vietnam
- 2 more babies die in Vietnam after getting reintroduced Dutch vaccine
Baby Yoda's Stolen Blue Cookies from The Mandalorian Are Now on Sale have 287 words, post on movieweb.com at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.