Rumors of a streaming release for the upcoming Bond venture No Time to Die refuse to, well, die. While earlier reports claimed that MGM was looking for an eye-watering $600 million for the rights to stream the movie, with both Apple TV+ and Netflix reportedly offering bids, new reports are stating that the studio actually want upwards of $800 million for the latest 007 adventure. Unsurprisingly, there were no takers. Amid the ongoing global circumstances and theater closures, the studio may eventually relent and look to shop the movie around for a streaming release. Ultimately though the final decision must be approved by James Bond series producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson, whose general thoughts on the matter were summed by an unnamed producer; “It’s MGM’s golden goose, but it’s the Broccolis’ platinum goose.” No Time to Die has suffered several delays and was originally due for release in November 2019. If that were not already bad enough, director Cary Joji Fukunaga recently admitted that the movie could be delayed even further if things do not improve. “I think there’s always the potential of that.” he said. “I look at it unemotionally right now… There are so many bigger… Read full this story
- Josh Taylor vs Viktor Postol: Start time, live stream, TV channel, and undercard
- DUP MP Donaldson sues human rights group over report on charity's Bahrain work
- E3 2018 schedule – conference times, games, stream links and what to expect from Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo
- Sellers forced to cut asking prices by £25k as housing market cools
- Martin Murray v Roberto Garcia: Start time, live stream, TV channel and undercard for big London fight
- Monday, 5.36pm: Time's not right for poll on united Ireland. Tuesday, 11.56am: Let's have referendum as soon as possible
- What time is The Only Way Is Essex on ITVBe tonight, who’s in the Towie cast and why isn’t series 22 heading to Marbella?
- What time is The Only Way Is Essex on ITVBe tonight, who’s in the Towie 2018 cast with Chloe Sims for series 22?
- Energy, fuel and grocery price hikes drive rate of inflation higher
- South Africa vs England rugby uinion: Kick-off time, live stream, what TV channel and team news for second test match 2018
Asking Price for No Time to Die Streaming Rights Was Way Higher Than First Reported have 377 words, post on movieweb.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.