Actor Arjun Rampal turned 48 on Thursday (November 26, 2020). His model-girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades made his birthday special by penning an endearing note for him on her Instagram page. Later, Arjun took to his Instagram page to share a bunch of pictures from his cake-cutting ceremony at home. He also thanked his fans for their birthday wishes and love. Birthday Boy Arjun Rampal Shares A Frame With His Lady Love Gabriella Demetriades Dressed in a grey T-shirt and black pant, Arjun is seen posing with his partner Gabriella Demetriades who is all smiles for the camera. The Om Shanti Om actor captioned his pictures as, “Thank you all for your wonderful wishes and love. Had a lovely day with my favourite people. Luckily don’t feel 48 but then age is just a number. Thank you all again. Big love.” A Sneak-Peek Into Arjun’s Birthday Celebration In this click, Arjun is seen posing with his daughters Mahikaa and Myra, and two more kids as they all sit around a big table with several birthday cakes laid on it. Arjun Rampal Poses With Son Arik Arjun shared another picture in which he is seen sharing a cute moment with his son Arik…. Read full this story
- More People Say They're Unhappy in Their Marriages Than Ever Before
- 10 stupid things I've heard people say
- I've been seeing a woman who's kept her online dating profile active. She says she just likes the attention. Really?
- John Cena Celebrates Birthday By Deadlifting 600 Pounds
- Google Celebrates Birthday Of Frederick Douglass, American Slave And Abortionist
- Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake Celebrate Birthday On The Water In Barbados
- CEBIT - Logitech celebrates birthday with new products
- 14 Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age
- Rangers favourite Ricksen dies aged 43
- Elderly Take Longer to Recover from Concussions Than Younger People, Says Study
Arjun Rampal Celebrates His Birthday With His Favourite People; Says 'Age Is Just A Number' have 306 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.