Indian Idol 12 host Aditya Narayan is all set to tie the knot with Shweta Agarwal. The couple’s pre-wedding functions have already begun. A video of their tilak ceremony are doing the rounds on social media. In the video, Shweta and Aditya are seen sitting on stage while latter’s father Udit Narayan can be seen talking to Shweta while Deepa Narayan looks on. Shweta looks beautiful in a yellow-coloured attire, while Aditya looked dapper in a blue traditional attire. In another video, Aditya can be seen surrounded by relatives, who are seen dancing. Aditya and Shweta will be tying the knot on December 1, 2020, in a temple with just 50 members in attendance. The duo’s wedding will be a low-key affair because of the pandemic. Following wedding will be a small reception. The actor had revealed that it will mostly be a family affair with a few friends from the film television and music fraternity. Aditya, who is excited about the wedding was quoted by Spotboye as saying, “It’s an entirely new chapter in my life. I am looking forward to my life with Shweta. We’ve known each for twelve years and we’ve been dating for ten years. No… Read full this story
- Your 15 Favorite Celebrity Couples Reveal the Secrets to Their Long-lasting Marriages
- Deepika Padukone shares unseen picture from her pre-wedding ceremony
- Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal Look Adorable In This Throwback Video
- Deepika Padukone shares pic from her pre-wedding puja, organised by mother Ujjala: ‘Love you amma’
- Noida Metro: Now book Aqua Line coaches for birthdays, pre-wedding events
- New celebrity couples putting relationships through ultimate test in lockdown
- How lovely is this pic of Deepika Padukone with mother Ujjala, sister Anisha from her pre-wedding puja?
- Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright Wedding: Will Lisa Vanderpump Attend Kentucky Ceremony?
- When Deepika Padukone Twinned With Her Mother In Orange Outfit On Deepika’s Pre-Wedding Pooja
- Thailand tsunami victim remembered by sister 10 years after wedding celebrations turned to tragedy
Aditya Narayan-Shweta Agarwal's Pre-Wedding Celebrations: The Couple Look Adorable At Tilak Ceremony have 336 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.