Aamir Khan’s daughter Ira Khan took to her Instagram handle to shower words of appreciation on her brother Juniad Khan on the occasion of Bhai Dooj. She shared that Junaid has played an influential role in her life, and that she was awe-struck watching him in a professional space. She also urged her followers to take a moment to appreciate their loved ones. Sharing a behind-the-scenes video of a play they did together, Ira wrote, “Oh, what to say… so much to say… how to say it right? Happy Bhaubeej, Junnu I don’t think I express or consider how grateful I am to have a brother like mine so that’s what I use this day for. Junaid is a kickass brother. Such large chunks of my personality and life are the way they are because of him – all good things! And then we spent a few years away from each other doing various things. When I came back, he said Faezeh was looking for people to help backstage. He was also a part of the play.” She continued, “Watching Junaid in a professional space is awe-striking. And it reminded me and emphasized to me how much he is outside… Read full this story
- Gold Star dad Khizr Khan calls for voters to support American values
- London suicide bomber gave baby daughter freaky goodbye video
- Soha Ali Khan tweets about missing Ahmedabad woman
- Bollywood star Salman Khan sentenced to 5 years in prison for culpable homicide
- British widow Saeeda Khan jailed for keeping Tanzanian woman Mwanahamisi Mruke as 'slave'
- McCain slams Trump for attacking Khan family
- Search Terms Explained: Alexander Mcqueen, Isabella Blow, Alec Baldwin hospital, Shahid Khan
- Bring on bike lanes: Bloomberg and Sadik-Khan should build more, not fewer, pathways for cyclists
- British family with 9 kids may have fled to Syria to join ISIS
- Mexican-American actor Ricardo Montalban dies at 88
Aamir Khan’s Daughter Ira Khan Wishes Junaid Khan On Bhai Dooj: Calls Him A 'Kickass Brother' have 303 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 16, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.