” 83 , is a once in a lifetime story.’ IMAGE: Kabir Khan with wife Mini Mathur. Photograph: Kind courtesy Mini Mathur/Instagram Kabir Khan talks about his really interesting life — from his love story to how he walked into a minefield to making Kapil Dev come out in Ranveer Singh — in a candid chat with Neha Dhupia on her chat show, No Filter with Neha. He also reveals when his much-awaited film ’83 will release. “It’s a once in a lifetime story and it’s been designed for the big screen. We were very sure that for ’83 , every cinema hall is going become to a stadium… I don’t want to rob myself and the audiences of that experience.” On his love story with Mini Mathur Mini and I have actually made a conscious decision of not really working together because we are both from similar fields. We said let’s keep our professions apart. But having said that, we have shot together, we met on a shoot. There was a channel called Home TV and they were doing this very big show at that point in time where the first prize for that show was like a flat… Read full this story
- When reel-life Kapil Dev trains with the real one!
- Ranveer Singh admits he gets hurt when people ask him to control his enthusiasm
- Ranveer Singh reveals how he manages to stay high on energy all the time
- Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt roped in for their third film together?
- Kirti Azad gives tips to Kabir Khan's squad of '83'
- Writer's Room: The Most Anticipated New TV Shows of 2019, Part 1 – /Film
- BioWare's Anthem Release Date, Trailer, News, and Rumors
- 10 cookery schools to discover around the world
- Summer sneak preview: Superheroes and returning franchises enliven 2012 slate
When Ranveer was a fly on Kapil Dev's wall! have 291 words, post on www.rediff.com at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.