RAISING children is never easy, especially when this is done in the public eye like Kate Middleton. Body language expert Judi James has revealed the secret signs that show how the Duchess of Cambridge’s parenting style have changed from ‘cautious’ to ‘laid-back’ as she’s had her three kids. Judi said to Fabulous: “It’s totally usual for a parent’s body language signals to morph from ‘anxious and inexperienced’ to ‘confident and laid-back’ once their family starts to grow. “Even Kate, who has always appeared project a blend of perfect smiles and perfect poise throughout motherhood, has shown some visible changes in her parenting style between first-born George and third child Louis. “With a first child the parent’s body is performing bends, lifts and carrying techniques that are all new to it, often leading to tension and being over-cautious.” The body language expert analysed photos from how Kate’s interactions with her kids has developed over the years…The ‘ming vase’ first-time mum In this shot of Kate, William and a young Prince George on their Australia tour in 2014, Judi said “Kate seems to be suffering from the ‘Priceless porcelain’ syndrome.” She said Kate is pictured “carrying a very young George with all… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton Admits She 'Can’t Believe That George Is Six Already'
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Announce Royal Baby's Due Date!
- Did Kate Middleton Drop Another Hint That Her Family with Prince William Is Complete with 3 Kids?
- Why Kate Middleton Is Suddenly Embracing Life in the Spotlight
- Taking the Eire: Prince William and Kate Middleton stroll arm in arm on a romantic clifftop walk (with their security) after visit to cattle farm on second day of royal charm offensive tour of Ireland
- Kate Middleton steps out in £5.99 Zara culottes and trainers for SportsAid event in London
- Kate Middleton explains why adorable new Princess Charlotte photo is so special to her
- Why Kate Middleton Decided to Speak Out About Motherhood: 'This Is Not a Vanity Exercise'
- Kate Middleton's children Prince George and Princess Charlotte have an exciting week ahead
- Kate Middleton Gets Sporty! Royal Joins Young Athletes in Track Events at London's Olympic Park
The secret signs Kate Middleton has gone from a ‘Princess Porcelain’ parent with baby George to ‘laid-back’ with Louis have 357 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 6, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.