UPDATE, 9:26 PM PT: Miles Taylor appeared on Chris Cuomo’s CNN show and explained why he lied to Anderson Cooper in August about being Anonymous, the Trump administration figure who wrote a scathing New York Times op ed and book. “Why should CNN keep you on the payroll after lying like that?” Cuomo asked Taylor, who has been a CNN contributor since August. “It’s a great question, and I will just give you the blunt truth,” he said. “When I said in A Warning, I said in the book that if asked, I would strenuously deny it, that I was the author. And here’s the reason, because the things I said in that book were ideas that I wanted Donald Trump to challenge on their merits. We have seen over the course of four years that Donald Trump’s preference is to find personal attacks and distractions to pull people away from criticisms of his record. I wrote that work anonymously to deprive him of that opportunity.” Related Story “Aligned With The Liberal Left”: Donald Trump’s Administration Vetted Celebrities For Political Leanings In Devising Coronavirus PSA Campaign Cuomo also asked him of The New York Times characterization of him as a… Read full this story
- It's Not Just Greta Thunberg, Former Top Military Officials Tell Donald Trump to Treat Climate Change as Major National Security Threat
- Will U.S. Invade Venezuela? Here Are the Countries Warning Donald Trump Not to Overthrow Nicolás Maduro
- Donald Trump's spat with UK ambassador could have 'grave' fallout but Americans struggle to care
- What chance does Donald Trump have of making the Middle East's 'ultimate deal'?
- Donald Trump impeachment probe: Here's what you need to know about the US President and Ukraine
- Donald Trump, in first UN speech, warns US will 'totally destroy' North Korea if threatened
- Donald Trump couldn't buy Greenland. So he picked a fight with another 'nasty' woman
- Donald Trump's Defence Secretary Jim Mattis becomes latest departure from his inner circle
- Apprentice Staffer Claims Gary Busey Groped Her. And Then Donald Trump Laughed.
- Donald Trump says Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi 'died like a dog' amid US raid
Miles Taylor Outs Himself As ‘Anonymous’ Administration Official Who Warned Of Donald Trump have 366 words, post on deadline.com at October 28, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.