Fear the Walking Dead fans went into Season 6 thinking the AMC show might have been given the big shake-up many of them think it desperately needs by killing off Morgan Jones (played by Lennie James). In the last finale, he was seen with a bullet wound in his head, surrounded by a massive group of walkers, and seemed just seconds away from being killed off.However, when FTWD Season 6, Episode 1 began about five weeks after the events of that finale, it was revealed that Morgan had somehow made it out alive. However, the character has greatly changed since his last appearance on The Walking Dead spin-off.In the episode, suitably titled “The End is the Beginning,” we learned that just as started to pass out, he heard gunshots fired at the walkers. When he later came round, he was safe from the hordes of undead, his bullet wound was dressed and he had been left a message reading, “You don’t know me, but I heard your message. You need to do the same. You still have things left to do.”In the events between the last finale and the Season 6 premiere, Morgan has made a home for himself in… Read full this story
- The Walking Dead season 10 spoilers: Michonne's return detailed as producer drops hint?
- 2nd ‘Walking Dead’ cast member jumps to ‘Fear’ spinoff
- High cheese comes to land of high tea: Red Sox vs. Yankees
- This is how the Red Sox can climb back into the AL playoff race
- Red for Ed movement no longer a revolution, but it’s still alive
- Red Sox notes: Jackie Bradley Jr. ‘smiling a little bit more’
- South Portland Red Riots Spring Athletes of the Year
- Gerry Morgan: Good deeds still happen
- Who Died Tonight On ‘Game of Thrones'? List of Dead Characters After The Battle of Winterfell
- Tourist time is over for Red Sox, Yankees
'Fear the Walking Dead': What Happened to Morgan and Why Are His Eyes Red? have 307 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 12, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.