New York City Mayor Bill de BlasioBill de BlasioOn The Money: Trump makes a late pitch on the economy | US economy records record GDP gains after historic COVID-19 drop | Pelosi eyes big COVID-19 deal in lame duck De Blasio mum on whether he’ll block sale of Mets to controversial investor De Blasio says New Yorkers should avoid holiday travel: ‘It’s sad. It’s very sad’ MORE (D) declined to reveal Thursday whether he would sign off on the sale of the New York Mets to a hedge fund billionaire who was punished by federal regulators for conduct related to an insider trading scheme.During a Thursday press conference, de Blasio brushed aside questions over the New York City government’s review of the pending $2.5 billion purchase of the baseball team by Steve CohenStephen (Steve) Ira CohenDe Blasio mum on whether he’ll block sale of Mets to controversial investor Two ethics groups call on House to begin impeachment inquiry against Barr Jewish lawmakers targeted by anti-Semitic tweets ahead of election: ADL MORE, which could be approved as soon as Friday.The land where the Mets’ home stadium — Citi Field — is located is owned by New York City and leased to the… Read full this story
- The Navy SEALs Allegedly Left Behind a Man in Afghanistan. Did They Also Try to Block His Medal of Honor?
- He was a competitive snowboarder accused of defrauding investors. Now this Christian preacher has area colleges on edge
- How Muslim refugee ‘sex mob’ hoax led to ‘stabbing murder of young mum whose face was mutilated beyond recognition’
- Chef Jose Garces and investors spar in court over bankruptcy bid
- Proposed West Coast waste to energy plant finds $300m investor in China
- Chaos in Italy as President Mattarella faces being IMPEACHED for blocking Eurosceptic from becoming finance minister
- In Aaron Traywick's Alabama past, hints at the controversial biohacker's career
- ‘The smelly kid in class’: Former Met officer taunts Julian Assange’s mother on Twitter
- House lawmaker introduces bill to halt F-35 sale to Turkey
- Mum writes to Sir Paul McCartney to ‘save Hastings Pier’ in son’s memory
De Blasio mum on whether he'll block sale of Mets to controversial investor have 347 words, post on thehill.com at October 29, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.