Zack Snyder’s Justice League may well be getting to do some reshoots but Henry Cavill won’t be joining the party as Clark Kent/Superman. Despite previous reports that the actor was going to return for reshoots on The Snyder Cut, Cavill has personally revealed that is not going to be the case. So it appears we will have to wait longer for Cavill to suit back up as the Man of Steel. It was recently revealed that the core cast of Justice League, including Ben Affleck (Batman), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) and Ray Fisher (Cyborg) were going to reunite with Zack Snyder for about a week’s worth of additional filming. Initial reports indicated Henry Cavill was also part of those plans. However, in a recent interview, Henry Cavill poured some cold water on the situation. Here’s what he had to say about it. RELATED: Ray Fisher Gives Details Into Justice League Allegations, Joss Whedon Denies Claims “Not shooting anything additional. No. It’s all stuff that has been already done. Obviously, I don’t know how things are going to evolve and change and adapt depending on now a different length of movie and whatever may happen in post-production. Whatever lessons may be… Read full this story
- Justice League to Kill Off a Major Character, Is It Batman?
- Justice League, Wonder Woman and a pair of Batmen storm Comic-Con
- Justice League Posters Are Missing Superman Once Again
- Aquaman Rages in Latest Justice League Behind-the-Scenes Photo
- Zack Snyder Faces His Haters on the Set of
- Superman Looms Large in New Justice League Poster
- In ‘Justice League,’ the Men Are Finally the Eye Candy
- Rumor: DCEU To Curtail Zack Snyder & David Ayer's Roles Moving Forward
- Justice League Is a Direct Sequel to BVS, Snyder's Plan Still in Place
- J.K. Simmons Wraps on Justice League, Reveals Commissioner Gordon Details
Zack Snyder's Justice League Won't Bring Henry Cavill Back for Superman Reshoots have 303 words, post on movieweb.com at September 24, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.