President Trump’s approval rating has risen to the level it was at before most of the country was forced to shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic, according to a public opinion poll. A survey taken by Rasmussen Reports indicates that 52 per cent of Americans approve of the job the president is doing. It is the first time since February 27 that Rasmussen has given Trump a 52 per cent approval rating. In March, the coronavirus began to spread more widely forcing many states into lockdown. The Trump administration was criticized for not taking the virus seriously enough and waiting too long to enact measures that could limit its spread. The administration’s coronavirus response appears to account for the president’s relatively low approval ratings during the spring and summer months. President Trump (left) has seen his approval ratings return to pre-COVID-19 levels, according to one polling organization, though other surveys show him trailing Joe Biden (right) in the race for the presidency The latest Rasmussen survey found that 52 per cent of Americans approve of the job the president is doing – the first time since February 27 that Rasmussen has given Trump a 52 per cent approval rating. … Read full this story
- A big portion of Trump's base is breaking from him and would want to end the shutdown without a border wall, new poll shows
- A big portion of Trump's base is breaking from him and wants to end the shutdown without a border wall, new poll shows
- 'Trump effect' on climate may be dimming, new polls shows
- A new poll shows ominous signs for Republicans in 2018
- Donald Trump Approval-Disapproval Ratings: How Did The President Fare At The End Of 2018?
- Donald Trump Impeachment Support More than 10 Points Higher than Approval Rating: New Poll
- Poll shows Trumps reelection support from key Midwestern states is slipping
- Trump's approval rating is at its highest point in nearly a full year
- The Cohen and Manafort convictions didn't hurt Trump's approval ratings, but support for Mueller increased
- A majority of Americans approve of Elizabeth Warren's new tax on the wealthy, according to a new poll
Trump's approval rating returns to pre-COVID-19 high of 52 per cent: New poll shows the president's support has bounced back to its highest point since February as he closes the gap on Biden have 342 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 5, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.