Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. Wearing face masks and social distancing have become a new normal for many Americans, as more than half of U.S. states have instituted mask mandates and other safety guidelines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. As the U.S. continues its effort in fighting Covid-19, non-medical masks have also become an opportunity for self-expression. One way to showcase your personality and style is through a custom face mask. While there are a number of sites offering stylish, pre-designed face coverings, the popular online printing company Vistaprint, is now offering an easy way to customize your face masks and even order them in bulk (say, if you want to order masks for your restaurant or small business). Vistaprint See all custom mask options on Vistaprint What’s great about Vistaprint’s non-medical masks is that they’re designed to hold replaceable filters (available separately as 10-packs for $10), and they’re also outfitted with adjustable latex-free ear straps for comfort. The washable masks are made of breathable and moisture-wicking polyester, so they’re comfy… Read full this story
- Anti-Mask Protesters Disrupt Gathering Of Union, Faith, Business Leaders Calling For Reinstatement Of Mask Mandate
- Newsom Announces Statewide Face Mask Mandate For California
- Busy Philipps gets completely windswept as she steps out wearing a yellow gingham face mask and floral dress
- Stylish face masks: Where sells protective face masks for coronavirus?
- Face mask "exemption" cards are fakes, feds warn
- Paris Hilton dazzles in a rainbow rhinestone face mask as she enjoys dinner with beau Carter Reum, sister Nicky, and mom Kathy at The Ivy
- Patrick Schwarzenegger dons a patriotic face mask as he enjoys an afternoon stroll with girlfriend Abby Champion in Santa Barbara
- How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- Personalised face masks: How to get your own photo on your face covering
- Commuters poke fun at the 'UK's first fashionable face mask vending machine' selling coverings for £12 and predict a rush when the 'models and influencers find out'
This Site Used to Print Business Cards; Now They’re Letting You Create Your Own Face Masks have 369 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.