About this episode- Episode 4 (of 8), ‘Nothing Like it in the World’Spoilers follow. A woman we’ve never seen before talks to the camera, telling the story of a marriage that never happened. She’s the first of several similar talking heads dotted throughout the episode.Frenchie is taking drugs in the bathroom. In the apartment, the TV news reports that Stormfront’s explosive handiwork in the previous episode left 59 dead and over 100 injured – but blames the late Kenji for the destruction. Frenchie tells Kimiko it wasn’t her fault and tries to kiss her. She pushes him away. Homelander, agitated by Stormfront hogging all of the Seven’s media coverage, turns up at a house where he’s greeted by – surprise – the late Madelyn Stillwell. “I’ve missed you so much,” she says, before feeding him milk from her fingers. Billy Butcher meets up with Grace Mallory, telling her that The Boys hit a dead end on their investigation into Susan Raynor’s death. She hands him a beer advert featuring a photo of Liberty, a second-tier supe from the 1970s who was all over Raynor’s server. Mallory hands Butcher an address in North Carolina and instructs him to send Mother’s Milk to speak to… Read full this story
- Former Vatican treasurer Pell jailed for six years for sexually abusing choir boys
- CNN to broadcast the best of Hanoi to global audiences in 2019
- 'The Walking Dead' promises another 100 episodes
- Season 2 of popular sitcom to air
- Ronaldo turns to Juventus challenge after FIFA best player snub
- Best TV series award goes to "Party Secretary"
- Birthday boy Di Maria celebrates as PSG thrash Barca
- Third The Winner Is... season opens tonight
- Vietnam's 3rd season of The Amazing Race to air this week
- Star Wars: Benicio Del Toro could play Episode VIII villain
The Boys season 2 episode 4 recap: the best episode yet have 296 words, post on www.techradar.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.