Nearly 15 years after the Winchester brothers hit the screen in 2005, the stars and team behind Supernatural bid farewell to the long-running show. Series creator Eric Kripke, stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and the rest of the Supernatural family shared their gratitude on social media as filming came to an end on Thursday. “This was the first #Supernatural scene we shot. Today will be the last,” Kripke said upon tweeting a photo Ackles and Padalecki on set for the first Supernatural shoot. “I’m grateful & love you all beyond words. But it’s only over when you say it is, #SPNFamily. In the words of Kim Manners (RIP): Kick It In The Ass.” Both Padalecki and Ackles shared their tributes and memories to the CW series on Instagram. Posting a simple thumbs-up selfie, Padalecki wrote that Thursday was his last day as Sam Winchester. Like fellow cast mates he said wrote about his 15-year journey as the demon hunter and shared that his “emotions are stratospheric.” Related Story ‘Supernatural’ Starts Production On Final Episodes In Vancouver Ackles, who played the other Winchester brother Dean, recounted his day leading up to the final shoot and shared a similar message of gratitude:… Read full this story
- HBO's 'Silicon Valley' final season riffs on Big Tech's Washington problems and it hits close to home
- David Duchovny joins the cast for reboot of 1996 supernatural horror film The Craft
- Legacies season 2 cast: Who is in the cast?
- "Sex And The City" Creator Darren Star Said He Would Have Addressed Diversity Differently On The Show
- Star Trek - The Original Series - Movies
- Celebrities Who Play Poker
- 'Ding dong my loans are dead': Woman, 27, holds funeral photo shoot for $102,000 student loan she killed off in six years - and reveals how she paid the last $32,000 in just EIGHT MONTHS
- Mayans MC And Sons Of Anarchy Creator Fired By FX
- This is Us season 4 cast: Who is in the cast of This Is Us?
- I’m A Celebrity 2019: Lee Latchford-Evans signs up to jungle as line-up 'complete'?
‘Supernatural’ Creator & Cast Celebrate Series Upon Final Shoot: “What A Ride It Has Been” have 345 words, post on deadline.com at September 20, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.