Cameron Roach, Director of Drama at Sky Studios, is leaving his position at the UK producer. In an internal note to staff, CEO Gary Davey said the exec was departing to “spend more time with his family.” Roach has been at Sky since 2013, working on shows including Britannia, Bulletproof and Riviera. Since Autumn 2018 he has led Sky Drama in the UK, delivering series including Chernobyl and Gangs of London. He will remain in situ until spring next year. “Jane Millichip [Sky Studios Chief Content Officer] will work with Cameron and the team to decide how we best organise ourselves for continued success in Drama,” Davey wrote. “As well as raising the scale, ambition and critical acclaim of Sky Drama, Cameron has been instrumental in Sky’s drive to produce more diverse programming, both in front of and behind the camera,” he continued.
- Theatre Review: 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch' at Pinch 'N' Ouch Theatre
- 12 Women to Meet in 2019
- Why TV, film production is running away from Hollywood
- Latest News: National Film Registry Turns 30
- 25 fun things to see and do in San Antonio this weekend
- Madisonville-shot ‘Eve’s Bayou’ added to National Film Registry
- SXSW Adds 102 Movies to 2019 Film Festival Lineup
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, Nov. 30-Dec. 7
- Naples Winter Wine Festival: How much did each auction lot go for?
- Command Staff Change at IMPD
Sky Studios Director Of Drama Cameron Roach Departs have 225 words, post on deadline.com at September 4, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.