Revolt, the music-oriented cable network launched by rapper-turned-entrepreneur Sean "Diddy" Combs, is gaining distribution in new and existing markets through a new carriage deal with Comcast 's Xfinity TV. Comcast, a key distribution launch partner of the network in 2013, said it will be added in high-definition to the Xfinity Digital Starter package in several cities, including Philadelphia, Orlando and Indianapolis. In markets where Revolt has been available in standard definition as part of the Xfinity Digital Premier package, the network will be moved to Digital Starter in HD, beginning September 29. The official announcement said the agreement would make the network available to "millions" of additional customers of Comcast, the No. 1 U.S. cable provider. A company rep did not immediately confirm the exact number of new homes. Revolt has recently passed the 50-million mark and has added streaming outlets like Philo TV and Sling. Related Story Disney+ And ESPN+ Launch On Comcast Xfinity X1 And Flex It has been a winding road for Revolt as it has gradually expanded since its launch. Over the summer, Roma Khanna stepped down as CEO of Revolt. Colin McIntosh, EVP and Head of Finance and Operations, and Detavio Samuels, COO and Head… Read full this story
- Cinedigm Digital Networks’ CONtv and Docurama Launch on Comcast’s Xfinity X1
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs: Live score updates, online stream, TV channel (Game 5, NHL Playoffs Round 1)
- CINÉMOI LAUNCHES ON COMCAST’S XFINITY X1 AND XFINITY FLEX
- Disney Assumes Full Control of Hulu in Deal With Comcast
- Boston Bruins vs. Toronto Maple Leafs: Live score updates (Game 7, Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1)
- Is ACC Network on Spectrum? 3 weeks to find out
- Can I get the ACC Network on Spectrum?
- When does the ACC Network start?
- Can I get ACC Network on Hulu?
- Can I get ACC Network on DirecTV?
Sean Combs’ Revolt TV Broadens Distribution In Comcast Xfinity Expansion have 303 words, post on deadline.com at September 24, 2020. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.